We offer industrial relations services and products at a heavily discounted rate for members, however can also assist non-members; from Food Safety manuals to appearing in front of Fair Work Australia, we have all of your needs covered. See below for pricing, details and samples of some of our products.
Workplace Relations Team services include, but are not limited to the following…
FREE FOR MEMBERS
Telephone and email advice in relation to workplace relations queries:
- Relevant Award wage rates – covering both transitional and non-transitional rates
- Interpretation of award terms and conditions
- Explanations of the transitional arrangements and how the phasing provision will affect your business over the coming years
- Advice on employer obligations in the employment arena
- The Federal System of Industrial Relations
- Information regarding the formal appointment of new staff
- Unfair dismissals and counselling processes for terminating employment in a fair manner
- Unlawful termination
- Recruitment and selection techniques
- Discrimination matters
- Superannuation and Workers’ Compensation
- Long Service Leave Calculations
- Policies and Procedures (business, operational and legal) for your workplace.
As a member of the association you will also benefit from exclusive access to the member’s section of the NBIA website – where you will find full copies of the Modern Awards, as well as Award Summaries.
FEE FOR SERVICE
The following professional services are available on a fee for service basis:
- Representation in the Fair Work Australia Tribunal as well as other Tribunals and Courts
- Drafting, negotiating and lodging Enterprise Agreements
- Drafting Individual Flexibility Agreements (as provided for in modern awards)
- The provision of industry specific in-housie training on Discrimination and Harassment, Termination of Employment, and Award Awareness, to list a few modules
- Negotiations with unions or government inspectors
- Wages Assessments – usually arising from an underpayment of wages claim
- Industrial Relations Compliance Consultancy.